00:00 What files are needed in a dwr AJAX enabled web application?
02:25 What is a dwr.xml file?
05:40 What needs to be defined in the web.xml file relating to the dwr framework?
08:50 What are the engine.js and util.js dwr framework files?
10:00 How to communicate from a JSP or html file with the backend web application?
- 00:00 What is a simple AJAX with Servlet web application tutorial?
- 03:30 What does the term AJAX refer to?
- 04:00 What does the term asynchronous means?
- 04:30 What component is used by an AJAX enabled web application?
- 05:05 What is the main advantage of an AJAX enabled web application?
- 06:30 What is the difference between AJAX on Internet Explorer and AJAX on other browsers?
- 10:00 What does the doPost method in a servlet do?
- 10:35 How is XML passed from the server to the browser in an AJAX enabled web application?
- 11:00 How are HttpServletRequest parameters retrieved on the server side?
- 12:33 How are HttpServletRequest parameters passed from the client side?
- 14:20 What parameters are passed in the XMLHttpRequest open method?
- 15:15 What does the XMLHttpRequest onreadystatechange method do?
- 15:50 How can a check be performed to see if the XMLHttpRequest was loaded?
- 0:00 Where to download the dwr AJAX framework from?
- 1:28 Where to download Apache Commons Logging zip from?
- 2:02 How to create a web application in Eclipse and run on a tomcat web server?
- 3:40 How to enable the dwr framework ajax functionality in a web app?