- 00:00 What are thread priorities in JAVA?
- 01:15 What is the priority of a newly created thread?
- 01:30 What is the default thread priority of a newly created thread?
- 01:55 What are the getPriority and setPriority java thread methods?
- 02:15 What does the JAVA thread scheduler do?
- 02:45 What is a simple thread scheduling demo / tutorial?
- 04:15 What is Thread.MAX_PRIORITY?
- 04:30 What is Thread.MIN_PRIORITY?
- 06:55 What are different thread schedulers implementations?
- 07:25 What type of thread scheduling does java use?
- 07:35 What type of thread scheduling is used on Windows, Solaris, and Mac Machines?
- 08:05 What is time sliced scheduling?
- 08:35 What are advantages and disadvantages of time sliced scheduling?
- 09:00 How long does a java thread executes in a time sliced scheduling system?
- 09:55 What is preemptive scheduling?
- 10:10 How many ways are there for a thread to leave the Running state?
- 00:00 What derby database plugin for eclipse files to download and where to download them from?
- 02:25 How to enable derby database functionality in the eclipse IDE?
- 04:20 How to enable the apache derby nature in eclipse?
- 04:40 How to start the derby database network server?
- 05:00 How to start the derby database ij tool?
00:00 What is the difference between deep cloning and shallow cloning?
03:55 How is Java deep cloning implemented?
05:05 How is Java shallow cloning implemented?
06:25 What is the purpose of calling super.clone?
06:50 What is the purpose of the protected clone method in Object?
11:20 How are objects duplicated in Java?
12:20 What are the different cloning types in Java?
15:20 What are Java alternatives to cloning using the clone method?
- 0:00 How to download & install AspectJ?
- 2:45 How to create an AOP project in Eclipse?
- 4:00 How to create an aspect in Eclipse?
- 6:55 How to define an AOP Pointcut?
- 7:30 How to define an AOP Advice to executes after a method call?
- 9:10 How to specify any parameter type for method in an Advice?
- 10:40 How to specify execution of any method with any parameter in an Advice?
- 11:45 How to define an AOP Advice to executes before a method call?
- 14:45 What is AOP?
- 15:05 What is the Origin of AOP?
- 15:20 What are the most important AOP terms?
- 15:55 What is a Cross Cutting Concern?
- 18:40 What is an Advise?
- 19:20 What is a Pointcut?
- 20:05 What is an Aspect?
- 00:00 What is the UML diagram for the Adapter Design Pattern?
- 01:15 Why use the Adapter Object Oriented Design Pattern?
- 05:40 What is the main functionality of the method implementations in the concrete adapter classes in the Adapter pattern?
- 07:40 What is an example of using the adapter pattern in Java?
- 09:19 What is another name of the Adapter Object Oriented Design Pattern?
- 09:28 What type of pattern is the Adapter Object Oriented Design Pattern?
- 09:40 What is an alternative to the Adapter Interface in the Adapter Pattern?
- 00:00 When is the Composite Pattern used?
- 00:30 What is the UML diagram for the Composite Object Oriented Design Pattern?
- 01:05 What does composite & leaf classes in the composite pattern extend from?
- 01:35 What does all composite classes in the composite pattern extend from?
- 01:45 What is a composite object in the composite pattern?
- 02:50 What is a leaf class in the composite pattern?
- 06:40 How is the parent of an object retrieve & set in the composite pattern?
- 07:25 How is a child object added, removed, or retrieved from a composite?
- 00:00 What is the UML diagram of the Proxy Pattern?
- 01:00 What is an example of the proxy pattern usage in Java?
- 02:05 What is a remote proxy?
- 02:15 How is an RMI stub generated?
- 02:50 What are the characteristics of the proxy pattern?
- 03:15 What is the benefit of a remote proxy?
- 03:55 What is the benefit of a virtual proxy?
- 04:10 What are some variations of the proxy pattern?
- 05:50 What ia a Java RMI Skeleton?